November 15, 2006

Two days to count down...hopefully, it will be over soon!

God's Love for Israel

Hosea 11:3-4 (New International Version)

3 It was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by the arms; but they did not realize it was I who healed them.

4 I led them with cords of human kindness, with ties of love; I lifted the yoke* from their neck and bent down to feed them.

More in bible gateway

*The yoke in dictionary means- frame across someone's shoulders for carrying two equal loads. The burden that God has promised he will carry for us.

Wow, finally able to bath in my own toilet yesterday. One word my mum and I say is: "so shiok!". New, huge shower, new toilet bowl, new pretty pink and white tiles. I dun haf a digital camera, or else will take the photos to let you all see.

Today last two days (the 9th day) of end of upgrading of my house. Really mental torture and lots of sweat and time cleaning the house at the end of the day. Yesterday I am really tired, as finally able to put my "hearts and mind" into it, to help clean the house and buying toilet fixtures and distributing drinks and cake to the construction workers. Mum really speaks sense into me as I finally help out, was really "playing a fool" the past few days. Athough, it is a "no pay" job, but I am so happy to do it.

Although the upgrading still lot to go, like upgrading of the lifts, carpark, painting of the flats, but really thank God that he has put us through. Really get to know my neighbours well as we go to one another's house to take a lot at the renovation and chatting at the corridors...Didnt really get to know them well before, quite a number of friendly and helpful neighbours, giving you "tips" of where to buy the toilet fixtures, what to do etc... Even those neighbours that frankly speaking, I found noisy and irratating spoke to me, and I found them actually "okay". I contributed one newspapers to my neighbour's daughter last night as I only need the "job"page. When I become so "kepo"?

Interestingly, during this "dusty" period, I even get tips from other people. Like able to know from Ruth how she planted the aloe vera at her house, how she prepare the aloe vera, showed me the photos of her plants outside her house. She is my next door neighbour's elder sister, helping her brother to look after the house while he and his wife working. She even wanting to bring me some of her "baby aloe vera" to consume. I like aloe vera!

Then this uncle (quite an old age) speaking fluent english said about the water pressure thing. will be higher at night as fewer people using it. He will do the last check tomorrow before "successfully" handing the unit to us.

Then get to know the different construction workers from different countries, like China, Malaysia, indian(?). They really quite experts. This make me realise and confirm that God creates different people with different skills, every individual is special in God's eyes!

Saviour, let me walk beside thee (you)
Let me feel my hand in thine (yours);
let me know the joy of walking
in thy (your) strength and not in mine - Sidebotham

No comments: