November 08, 2006

Dusty home

First time went to the temp resident toilet to bath. Brought my clothes, shampoo, bath gel, conditioner downstairs...The place even bigger than my home temp toilet. The shower bigger too, haha. But, get an angry look from an auntie. (Don't know why, I think she waited too long, anyway only two female toilets. She makes me feel abit annoyed.). Hope I wont get my fever back again after bathing. At least, I am still alright now...

Today is only the 4th day of the upgrading...my dad said only until next tue can I bath at my own "brand new" toilet...Hopefully...I need to pray hard :-P..Dusty and smelly and trap in my own room. Pray hard for my fever to go off and my cough...hope I can get well soon and able to find a job soon...

Exams over and I really think alot: What should I do next? How should I spend my holiday? I didnt even have time to think so much during school time. I think too much time liao, to make my mind wonder about....Anyway, I think should be going for the Anntic camp on 11th to 16th Dec...Wondering who is going? But, heard from Connie, chairman is going...hope the other seniors going also...

Getting a bit dizzy liao...

2 comments:

raindance said...

ahh~!!~ be careful arh!! don't let the fever spoil your hols!!! =b

Eilleen said...

Haha...I ok already, thanks for your concern.Be sure to enjoy yr holiday :)