"People who are tagged should write a blogpost of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
I am been tagged too! Wow, this game has been going around the blogs of my church mates...even our pastor...
Let me give it a try...who are the next 6 persons I can tag on?
6 weird things:
1. I have a lot of books, but I seldom finish reading them, or I will spend several months/years finishing one book (bits and pieces everywhere)
2. I can tell you the steps to cook a dish, but I can't cook! (I burnt mum's pot once and she seems to "ban" me from cooking since that day!) haha.
3. I usually order ice lemon tea but less ice.
(3 more things to go...really a challenge...I can convince myself that I am not so weird afterall...haha)
4. Although I eat breakfast in the morning, but when I reach sch/work, I am hungry again...(that's why, don't be surprise if u see me eating my "uncle toby" museli bars in the morning.)
5. Add on the above, you seldom see me not having sweets/museli bars/packet of milk in my bag (Can explain why i like to carry a big bag)
6. I do things systematically, but I like my desk to be as messy as possible so that I can find all my stationery.
6 persons to tag:
3. My thumb
Let's see where this game goes...hoo...