May 14, 2007

Forgive

Its when you are so free that u tend to think about a lot of things...Memorizes, sad and happy ones..Its been a month plus since he left us. A person that has hurt me so deeply...
A person that made me cry even in the middle of the night...We are able to have happy holidays together but...time will not be able to turn back.

I have always ask people to forgive others that have hurt them deeply. But, it is easy to say than to do. Forgive the one that has done and said words that have hurt me so deeply? Forget the sad and heartbroken memories that I once had...how?

Let God...I believe as time goes by, that open and deep wounds of our hearts will be filled by God's love, peace and joy, to heal by him. If we let God. Let God comes into our life and stays in our inner heart...

Ephesians 4:31-32: "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

No comments: