December 05, 2006

Month of Dec...

6th dec approaching tmr, birth of my first exams results. I wondering what everyone is thinking, butterflies in my stomach...arghhh....

At least I have tried my best studying very hard, whatever outcomes, I will have to face them...

Starting this friday will be quite busy and challenging...Going for briefings and meetings discussing abt camp, christmas celebration in a.Jasmine's house, chinese service...Really quite challenging as I take up roles of bible study leaders, games IC, backup singer...But. I will surely miss the Christmas carnival as not sure what time back to S'pore.

Looking forward to the anntic camp next monday. But, details of the camp still not up yet...Feeings of unknown, curiousity and excitment filling me...

2 comments:

raindance said...

ohho~!!~ hope you did well!!! =b and have fun at your camp!!!!

raindance said...

wah~! so long no updates! =s